Car Finance, Car Credit, Car Finance Broker Kendal, Cumbria, Lakeland
Buying With Car Finance at E S Hartley Used Cars
E S Hartley is an approved motor finance dealer, which means we can offer a wide range of finance products along with the benefits and comfort to be had in the security and reputation of a major financial institutions.
Why Us A Dealer For Car Credit or Finance
There are many great reasons to choose an approved dealer to finance your next new or used car:
- Convenient - Your dealer can usually organise the finances needed to purchase your new car here and now.
- Straightforward - Dealer finance is organised alongside the process to prepare your new car for delivery, so you can apply today and assuming you are accepted, complete all the paperwork when you take delivery of the car.
- Be Assured - Dealer finance is regulated and overseen by a number of authorities so you can be assured that the whole process is conducted professionally and fairly. And, because the finance is secured on the car, you get much more protection than with an unsecured personal loan.
- Choice - Your dealer can immediately supply you with a choice of finance options and competitive quotes.
- Security - If your dealer of choice is established they will have been providing motor finance for customers for many years and will know which finance type is best for you. Don't for get you dealer wants you to come back and buy from them again.
Of course very few people have unlimited budgets, some have even had past problems relating to finance. We are able to offer a range of financial packages to suit your personal circumstances, so if you are looking to buy and finance your new car than call us today.
Car Credit With E S Hartley Cars
Being licensed credit brokers we offer confidential loans with flexible repayment periods at competitive rates to suit your budget.
For more information on finance, or to apply please use our Finance Enquiry Form below and we will be able to help find the finance package to suit your needs. Finance subject to status. Written details available on request.