E S Hartley Ltd are a dynamic family owned motorhome dealership, currently looking to recruit a Service/Parts Advisor to look after our customer reception at our dealerships at Ings near Kendal.
Reporting to the General Manager the successful candidate should be self-motivated, possessing excellent communication and customer handling skills with a professional but friendly attitude and an eye for detail.
Duties will include:
- Dealing and handling of Customer’s service requirements providing the highest level of customer
- Working closely with the workshop controller to ensure an efficient throughput.
- Liaising with the sales team to ensure all sold vehicles are prepared and ready for handover and collection on time.
- Ensure that all accessories and parts are correctly ordered on time and processed through our computerised system.
- Processing of parts warranty claims.
- Managing stock levels.
- Answering Phone calls and responding to emails.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate experience within a similar roll, work well as part of a team and have a Full UK Driving Licence.
This is a Full Time, Permanent position working Monday - Friday 08.45 - 17.15 with occasional weekend work when required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00 /year
Parts Advisor // eCommerce
E S Hartley Ltd are a dynamic family owned motorhome dealership, currently looking to recruit an eCommerce Parts Advisor for our Leisure Spares Department based at our Ings, Kendal Branch.
Ideally we are looking for someone with knowledge of the motorhome, campervan and caravan industry or someone with previous experience working as a parts advisor or other relevant experience within the motor trade but consideration will be given to self-motivated enthusiastic candidates with a willingness to adapt and learn.
The successful applicant should be proactive, sales driven and maintain an outstanding level of service as well as having a good level of IT literacy and understanding. You must have excellent communication & organisational skills whilst working well in a fast-paced environment. A full UK driving licence is also required.
This is a Full Time, Permanent position working Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17.30.
Salary: Up to £20,000.00 per annum depending on experience, plus Monthly Sales Related Bonus.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with Parts Advisor Vacancy as Subject Header.